Job Modality: Full Time
Location: Mirpur 11.5
Salary: Min 20,000 – Max (Negotiable)
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help develop our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, including software system design and maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related degree is not required.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Modifying software to fix errors, improve performance, or upgrade interfaces for maximum speed and scalability.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues, including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Implementation of security and data protection practices
Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related degree is not necessary
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, programming techniques, and design patterns
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a backend/full-stack engineer.
- Fluency in backend development in Laravel 5 to the Latest version of Laravel.
- Working experience with MySQL.
- Proficient understanding and advanced knowledge of software version control systems.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Razor-sharp focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
PTO | 2 Eid Bonus | Yearly Tour